A 2 yr. old white Great Dane that was already deaf so his owner didn't think he could handle him being blind too. So when it came time to have his eyes removed and to be neutered he was surrendered to magdrl and he came to live here. In the 3 short days I had the pleasure of caring for such an amazing animal I got really attached and learned so much.
This poor dog died of a painful death caused by some sort of poison in his system and he bleed to death. Despite the numerous trips to various vets because I felt something wasn't right he passed away on Memorial Day. What a very specail dog he was and I so wish I could have had more time with me. He's missed terribly.
A portion of the proceeds are donated to various animal rescues, that are on my "links" page.